Win a trip of a lifetime to Tasmania with Aussie Grit Apparel
If you haven’t already seen it on Mark’s social feeds, this week is the final week of the fantastic #AussieGritMoment competition. There’s still time to get your entry in (the competition closes at 23.59 GMT this Friday, September 15)
Who are Aussie Grit Apparel?
Aussie Grit Apparel is an Australian start-up spearheaded by our very own Mark Webber. Like Mark, the team at Aussie Grit Apparel are passionate about the benefits of training and being in the great outdoors. It’s what they describe as being ‘connected to nature.’ Their goal is simple. To create truly functional off-road cycling and trail running gear for men and women. Their first range, called flint launches later this year.
Learn more about the new brand at www.aussiegrit.com
What is the #AussieGritMoment competition?
Aussie Grit Apparel have put together a great competition with a prize that’s truly exciting, to celebrate everything that’s great about two of their brand values: mental fortitude and connected to nature.
The competition offers one winner (and their guest) from the United Kingdom and one from Australia an all-expenses paid trip of a lifetime to explore Australia’s island state, Tasmania.
As part of a week spent in Tasmania, you’ll get to enjoy two days with Mark, one day trail running at Wineglass Bay and the next mountain biking at the world famous Blue Derby, plus a lot of additional luxuries, dinners and sight-seeing along the way…
Together with their partners Tourism Tasmania and Tourism Australia, they’ve put together a brilliant six-day itinerary from 5 November to 10 November 2017 inclusive. Here’s a snapshot of what the prize includes:
- Return Business Class flights to Australia (courtesy of Tourism Australia) for the Prize Winner and one adult guest
- Return Australian domestic flights to Tasmania for the Prize Winner and their guest (to arrive in Hobart on 5 November 2017 and depart Launceston on 10 November 2017.)
- Quality accommodation
- Six days/five nights car hire
- One Holiday Vehicle National Parks Pass for duration of stay (valid for up to 8 weeks).
- Aussie Grit Apparel garments for the Prize Winner and their guest
- AUD$1,000 spending money
- Full day wine or whisky experience in Hobart
- A day trail running/walking with Mark Webber in Freycinet
- Private dinner hosted by Mark Webber
- A day mountain biking at Blue Derby with Mark Webber
- Use of mountain bikes
- Use of Vertigo shuttle service, riding the Blue tier ride at Blue Derby
- Lunch at the Weldborough Pub
- Gourmet dinner at Stillwater Restaurant, Launceston up to the value of AUD$300
This sounds amazing! How do I enter?
You’ve still got four days to upload a video or photo of your own personal #AussieGritMoment to the competition page and get everyone you know to vote for you. Check out the competition page HERE for entry details, the full T&Cs and plenty of inspiration.
Follow Aussie Grit Apparel on their social media feeds to keep up-to-date on the competition, launch of the first range and much more:
SEP 16-17 | Channel 4