The following paragraphs describe the information which is collected from visitors to this website, the purposes for which it is used and your rights regarding any information which you submit.
1. Some information about visits to this website is recorded by the normal operation of Internet servers on which this website is hosted. This information may include the user’s operating system (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS-X), browser (e.g. Mozilla Firefox, Safari) and the number and frequency of visits to the website.
2. We may leave cookies on your machine. They enable us to recognise visitors to this website and which web pages they visit. They also help us to facilitate your use of the website. You can usually set your browser so that it does not accept cookies (although you may then not be able to use some features of the website) or so that you receive a warning when you receive a new cookie, and cookies can be erased from your computer’s hard drive. We may use web beacons to count page visits by users, to access our cookies, and to improve your experience on this website.
3. None of the information mentioned in paragraphs 1 or 2 enables you to be identified personally.
4. “Personal information” is information from which you can be identified as an individual. Only sufficient personal information is collected and retained to enable Mark Webber to send you information about Mark Webber, including forthcoming events, offers and promotions. Information we collect from cookies may be associated with personal information which you provide.
Our Use of Information
5. Mark Webber may use information collected from visitors to the website:
- to tell you about current and future events, which are likely to be of interest to you
- to provide information about Mark Webber to you
- to enable you to make bookings for events
- to make this website more relevant to your interests and tell you about improvements which are likely to be of interest to you
- to reviews the use which visitors make of our site
- to reply to your questions
- to protect the website security.
6. You are entitled to ask for a copy of the personal information which is held about you at any time, and to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. Please contact us at [email protected]
7. Information which is received from visitors to this website may be disclosed if so required by law.